Welcome to the New York State Walk With Ease Online Portal!
Start taking steps towards a healthier you today!
On the next page you will set up your portal and answer the registration questions. Participation is voluntary and you can skip questions if you do not wish to answer. All data will be deidentified and survey results will be collected in aggregate. You must complete steps 1 and 2 to be fully registered. Be sure to indicate that you would like to receive a free copy of the guidebook. We highly recommend you opt-in to emails that remind you to log-in and provide suggestions on how to be active throughout New York State.
Choosing the Right Group for You:
- If you are a NYS employee, please choose your state agency from the list (if applicable)
- If you are joining from a YMCA, please choose your Y from the list
- If you are joining from a library, please select your library from the list
- If you are participating with a SNAP-Ed nutrition educator, please choose the SNAP-Ed group
- For all others, please sign up using the self-directed group
If you have any questions, please reach out to the NYS Arthritis Program at EBSMP@health.ny.gov
Interested in learning more about the NYS Arthritis Program? Check out our website today for information by clicking here.
Thank you for joining and enjoy the program!
Looking for more ways to connect with others living with arthritis and other conditions?
Check out the free Live Yes! Arthritis Foundation Connect Groups. Learn more by clicking here.